Cotek SP700-124 Inverter
The Cotek SP700-124 inverter converts 24 volts DC to 700 watts and uses pure sine-wave output. Features advanced technology such as wide DC input voltage, wide operation temperature and comes with an output voltage selectable dip switch. Overall, this inverter can be used for many applications and is extremely user friendly.
The Cotek SP700-124 inverter is E-13 / UL / CE / FCC approved and includes a 2-year warranty!
- Pure sine wave output
- Power ON / OFF remote control (Green Terminal)
- Remote controller CR-8 / CR-16 (optional)
- Input & Output fully isolation
- Temperature & Load controlled cooling fan
- Built in advance microprocessor to provide friendly interface
- Output frequency 50 / 60 Hz selectable by DIP switch
- Output voltage DIP switch selectable
- Adjustable power saving mode by variable resister
- 3-color LED status indicators
- Input protection: Reverse Polarity (Fuse) / Under Voltage / Over Voltage
- Output protection: Short Circuit / Overload / Over Temperature
- E-13 / UL / CE / FCC approved