Highly efficient, simplistic Inverter - For 230V, 50Hz applications (outside the US like Europe, Africa and some of South America)
Magnum Energy products are known for their user-friendly design, impressive features and outstanding reliability, making this a go-to off-grid inverter. The pure sinewave output from the MS-2712E inverter is safe for running sensitive electronics such as TVs, stereos, and computers. All of the MS-E series of inverters are backed by a trusted 2-year parts and labor warranty making them a perfect solution for your off-grid power needs. The Magnum Energy MS-2700E series of inverters are available in 12 or 24-volt configurations, this particular model is 12-volts call us at 1-800-472-1142 for information on the 24-volt model.
Some of the highlighted features of this inverter include:
- Batteries are expensive so the MS-E series of inverters protects them by automatically shutting down if abnormal voltages or temperatures are detected.
- Power factor correct charging is included in all Magnum inverter/chargers, this useful feature uses 25-30% less AC current when connected to a generator or shore power.
- Automatically shuts down if abnormal voltages or temperatures are detected, protecting your expensive batteries.
Features & Attributes
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 13.75 × 12.65 × 8 inches
- Weight: 55 lbs
- Continuous Output of 230VAC at 50 Hz and 25°C
- 9-17VDC output
- Pure Sinewave
- Numerous protection features to provide a safe and peace-of-mind operation
- Built in over current protection for AC out
- Integrated input/output breakers
- Low/High battery protection will automatically shut down the inverter
- Battery temperature sensor
- Lightweight and versatile mounting options
- 2-year parts and labor warranty