Greater energy harvest with three efficiency peaks
With an automatic transforming switching process the Fronius IG Plus 3.0-1 uses 3 efficient peaks of energy. This allows for a large input voltage range with stable high efficiency.
MIX™ ConceptWith a combination of multiple power stages in each inverter, you are able to get the most out of you energy collection. This is possible due to the inverter's ability to divide up the work in relationship to operating hours allowing for multiple efficient energy collecting processes.
By allowing the inverters to match the solar panels with maximum power point (MPP), all the energy collected is converted at a high efficiency.
Smart Ventilation Design
High protection against disruptive environmental conditions with a smart no contact air ventilation design. Cool air is routed through the inverter within its own air channel. This makes sure no damaging environmental conditions contaminate the internal workings of the inverter.Back to Top
Features & Attributes
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 24.8 × 17.1 × 9.6 inches
- Weight: 55 lbs
- On site grounding selection. The Fronius IG Plus 3.0-1 is programmed to ground positive or negative module grounding on site.
- Well suited for outdoor or indoor installations. This inverter is designed with a durable aluminum housing. Corrosion and UV resistance enables dual use either outdoors or indoors.
- DC disconnect integrated. No need for a DC disconnects or parts such as cables. The Fronius IG Plus 3.0-1 comes with a plug-and-play DC Disconnect.
- Safety with the new power plug. The power stages are installed completely separately from one and another. The connection area still attaches to the wall as normal. The power module is plugged in, connecting both parts into one safe unit.
- AC output voltage is field programmable. The Fronius IG Plus 3.0-1 is programmable to 208,240 or 277 volts. No more need to install multiple inverter models for three-phase installations.