Magnum Energy’s MPSL250-30D Enclosure
Magnum Energy's quality interconnection systems and enclosures are made in the United States, and are renowned for their high quality. This is the 250 amp enclosure model.
The rugged, steel MPSL250-30D enclosures have been designed to combine all of the major components for a high power renewable energy system in one convenient, pre-wired unit. Magnum's easy-access, front panel operation allows you to set-up, monitor, and operate up to two MS-PAE inverter/chargers with the optional ME-RTR router. All of Magnum's enclosure panels are UL and CSA certified for code compliance.
Magnum Energy’s MPSL250-30D enclosures feature a full system bypass switch, allowing for a convenient way to isolate the inverters for battery maintenance.
Features & Attributes
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 23 × 16 × 8 inches
- Weight: 51 lbs
- Accommodates either DIN rail or back-mount DC load breakers.
- Accepts 120VAC or 120/240VAC output wiring.
- Front-mounted breakers
- Efficient footprint at only: 16” wide, 23” tall, and 8” deep.
- ETL listed to UL1741 and CSA C22.2 107-01
- One 250A DC Breaker.
- Dual 30A AC input breaker.
- Dual 30A AC output breaker.
- Dual 30A AC bypass breaker.
- 500A/50mv DC shunt.
- MPN: MPSL250-30D