Magnum Energys MPSL250-60S Enclosure
Magnum Energy’s quality interconnection systems and enclosures are made in the United States, and are renowned for their high quality. This is the 250 amp enclosure model.
The rugged, steel MPSL250-60S enclosures have been designed to combine all of the major components for a high power renewable energy system in one convenient, pre-wired unit. Magnum’s easy-access, front panel operation allows you to set-up, monitor, and operate up to two MS4024 inverter/chargers with the optional ME-RTR router. All of Magnum’s enclosure panels are UL and CSA certified for code compliance.
Magnum Energys MPSL250-60S enclosures feature a full system bypass switch, allowing for a convenient way to isolate the inverters for battery maintenance.
- Accommodates either DIN rail or back-mount DC load breakers.
- Front-mounted breakers
- Efficient footprint at only: 16” wide, 23” tall, and 8” deep.
- ETL listed to UL1741 and CSA C22.2 107-01
- One 250A DC Breaker.
- Single 60A AC input breaker.
- Single 60A AC output breaker.
- Single 60A AC bypass breaker.
- 500A/50mv DC shunt.