ME Series Inverter/Charger from Magnum Energy. This is a new generation inverter designed specifically for rugged recreational vehicle use.
The ME Series is powerful and so easy to use. As with all Magnum Energy inverters, this inverter is designed for rugged recreational-vehicle use.
The ME Series is ETL Listed to the stringent requirements of UL/cUL 458 (for mobile use) and UL 1741 (for off grid installations).
Magnum Energy offers a 3-year warranty on this inverter and will extend it by one year if you install it with a MMP or MP Magnum Energy panel.
Installation can be done in four easy steps: simply connect the inverter’s output to your distribution circuits or electrical panel, connect your shore power cable (AC) to the inverter’s easy to reach terminal block, connect the batteries, and flip on the power.
Features & Attributes
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 12.7 × 13.8 × 8 inches
- Weight: 46 lbs
- Efficiency: The sine wave charger efficiently charges batteries even at low AC voltage, while the modified sine wave inverter keeps the cost down. In addition, the battery temperature sensor works together with the charger for optimum battery charging.
- Choices: The ME Series comes in three power models, as well as 12 and 24 volt configurations, allowing you to choose the model that will work best for you.
- The inverter is designed with Flash programming allowing for easy memory upgrades.
- Versatile mounting: Mount the ME Series on a shelf, bulkhead, or even upside down.
- Corrosion and Noise Reduction: The lightweight aluminum base and cover also provide noise reduction and corrosion resistance.
- Ports: The ME Series provides multiple ports, including an RS485 communication port for network expansion, and a remote port.
- Convenience: The extra large AC access cover with terminal screw block and 360° DC connection terminals with covers make this inverter more accessible when it needs to be.
- Convenient switches: The ME Series comes with an on/off inverter-mounted switch with an easy-to-read LED indicator.
- Expanded transfer relay: 50 Amp transfer service is available on all models.
- MPN: ME3112