Sunny Boy 3000TL-US
SMA has recently unveiled its newest line of grid-tie inverters with a variety of new and improved features to help system owners get the most out of their systems. These new UL certified inverters continue to raise the benchmark in solar inverter technology.
Sunny Boy 3000TL-US comes with a Secure Power Supply that is able to send up to 1,500 watts of power to a dedicated outlet in the case of daytime grid failure. See video below.
The built in LCD screen allows the user to view up-to-the-minute system information and important events or error messages.
By incorporating new transformerless technology into the SB3000TL-US SMA has extended the operating temperature range increasing daily production.Back to Top
Features & Attributes
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 13.8 × 17.8 × 9.3 inches
- Weight: 70 lbs
- Transformerless topology reduces weight while increasing efficiency
- Secure Power Supply (SPS) for daytime power supply during a grid failure
- Improved CEC efficiency up to 96.9%
- Dual Maximum Power Point Tracking allowing more system configurations
- Built-in LCD output display
- Free Sunny Portal monitoring with global access
- Integrated fused series string combiner
- Comprehensive SMA communications and data collection options
- Ideal for residential or light commercial applications
- Rugged cast aluminum outdoor rated enclosure
- Wall mounting plate with anti-theft lock
- Isolation monitoring
- Surge voltage protection
- Interruption protection.
- LED indicator for malfunction
- Ground fault protection
- Rugged outdoor enclosure