Fronius 10kW grid-tie inverter
Fronius IG Plus Advanced inverters take advantage of new technologies to provide optimum efficiency at multiple power input levels. By incorporating a high-frequency transformer switch, these inverters produce three efficiency peaks resulting in constant efficiency even during partial loading. The Fronius IG Plus Advanced inverters are the only inverters in the industry to offer high-frequency transformers with UL-listed integrated AFCI protection.
Designed for the future
This 10kW inverter is built with the customer in mind and uses a NEMA 3R enclosure allowing it to be mounted indoors or out. This provides more flexibility and potentially reduces costs. The engineers at Fronius have also designed this unit for easy serviceability: with its modular design the inverter can remain on the wall while parts of it are detached for maintenance or repair.
Get the maximum power harvest out of partial load ranges (e.g., on cloudy days) through a clever combination of multiple power stages in each inverter. The power stages in Fronius inverters divide up the work depending on operating hours and only operate as many power stages as required to efficiently process available power from the PV array.
Features & Attributes
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 48.1 × 17.1 × 9.6 inches
- Weight: 84 lbs
- High frequency transformer
- NEC 2011 arc-fault protection
- 20W of nighttime power consumption
- Designed for indoor and outdoor installations
- Integrated DC disconnect
- Field programmable AC output voltage
- Integrated WiFi interface (no need for additional equipment)
- 10-year warranty optional 15-year available