The Magnum Energy MSH4024RE Inverter/Charger is a perfect choice for off-grid or battery backup applications. This inverter allows 60-Amp AC input from two separate sources (like from batteries or grid or generator) to be combined to power loads over 4,000-watts or to recharge batteries if you have extra juice. The hybrid feature works great in off-grid systems that use generators to supplement energy. The MSH4024RE will automatically start your generator, match its AC output with the inverter's AC output to power loads too big for your inverter or generator alone.
The MSH series of inverters are completely interchangeable with MS inverters from Magnum Energy, which means you can simply swap out inverters and the newer hybrid inverter will work with the magnum accessories already installed. Combine that with Magnum's 36-month warranty and its pure sine wave power output and there is no reason not to upgrade.
Magnum Energy offers a 3-year warranty on this inverter and 5-year warranty if ordered with and installed on a Magnum Energy Mini Panel
You may also be interested in:
- Pre-wired and tested power centers, which save you time and money.
- Magnum Energy Refurbished inverters, which come with a lower price tag and a one-year warranty rather than the two year standard warranty.
Features & Attributes
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 12.7 × 13.8 × 8 inches
- Weight: 58 lbs
- Two AC Inputs allow for larger loads with smaller generator
- Built in battery charger
- 120-volts AC at 60 Hz
- Three year warranty / Five year warranty if purchased with Magnum Energy Mini Panel
- Pure sinewave at 24 volts
- Easily mountable
- Compatible with most Magnum accessories
- Accessible design: The extra large AC access cover with terminal screw block and 360 degree DC connection terminals with covers make this inverter more accessible when it needs to be.