For 230V, 50Hz applications outside U.S. (Europe, Africa, South America, etc.)
The MS-4124PE inverter/charger from Magnum Energy is a pure sinewave inverter so it's safe to use with your most sensitive 230VAC 50Hz electronics. The MS-4124PE is expandable, so you can buy one now and install more in parallel as your load sizes increases. Connect this inverter to a 24-volt battery bank for a reliable off-grid or back-up power solution. Magnum Energy products are known for their impressive features and outstanding reliability, making this a go-to off-grid inverter. The MS-AEJ series of inverters are backed by a trusted 2-year parts and labor warranty.
Some of the highlighted features of this inverter include:
- Power factor correct charging is included in all Magnum inverter/chargers, this useful feature uses 25-30% less AC current when connected to a generator or shore power.
- Power switch to quickly turn on/off
- Lightweight and easy to install
- Easy to access AC terminal blocks
- Expandable up to 16.4kw
- Current overload protection enables the inverter to automatically shut down if the output wattage is exceeded or a short in the wiring is detected.
- Automatically shuts down if abnormal voltages or temperatures are detected, protecting your expensive batteries.
Back to Top
Features & Attributes
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 12.65 × 8 × 13.75 inches
- Weight: 55 lbs
- Continuous output 230VAC @ 50 HZ @ 25 degrees C
- Pure sinewave power
- Numerous protection features provide safe operation and peace-of-mind
- Built-in over current protection for AC out
- Integrated input/output breakers
- Low/High battery protection will automatically shut down the inverter
- Battery temperature sensor
- Lightweight and versatile mounting options
- 2-year parts and labor warranty
- MPN: MS4124PE