ME-MW-W Wireless Monitoring Kit
The ME-MW-W MagWeb - Wireless Monitoring Kit is a powerful and cost effective tool for remotely monitoring your Magnum Energy inverter and accessories. Installed on the Magnum network, the ME-MW-W provides live internet monitoring of the inverter, battery monitor, and automatic generator start module. Using your "always on" Internet connection, the MagWeb makes live and historical conditions available to you through a web browser.
The ME-MW-W MagWeb Monitoring Kit constantly streams data to your personal web pages, providing details on current conditions, current settings, and daily summaries for historical data record keeping. The ME-MW-W Magweb also monitors Magnum Accessories connected to the inverter, such as the ME-AGS-N Automatic Generator Start or ME-BMK Battery Monitor.
Note: The ME-RC or ME-ARC is required when monitoring device(s) other than an inverter.Back to Top
Features & Attributes
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 6.8 × 9.8 × 2.8 inches
- Weight: 1.4 lbs
- Compatible with Off-grid and Backup Power Systems
- Web-based monitoring includes status, program settings, faults, DC volts, DC Amps, Charge LEDs and tech menus.
- Date includes current conditions, current settings, and daily summaries.
- Historical data record keeping.
- Monitors Magnum Accessories connected to the inverter, such as the ME-AGS-N Automatic Generator Start or ME-BMK Battery Monitor.