Powerful yet simple - For 230V, 50Hz applications (non-U.S. countries such as Europe, Africa and some of South America)
The MS-4348PE inverter/charger from Magnum Energy is a pure sinewave inverter so it's safe to use with your most sensitive, 230VAC 50Hz, electronics. Buy the MS-4348PE now and install additional units in parallel as your power demand increases.
Connect this inverter to a 24-volt battery bank for a reliable off-grid or back-up power solution. With this inverter you will get the impressive features and outstanding reliability Magnum Energy is known for. The MS-PE series of inverters is backed by a trusted 2-year parts and labor warranty.
Some of the highlighted features of this inverter include:
- Power factor correct charging is included in all Magnum inverter/chargers, this useful feature uses 25-30% less AC current when connected to a generator or shore power.
- Power switch to quickly turn on/off
- Lightweight and easy to install
- Easy to access AC terminal blocks
- Expandable up to 17.2kw
- Current overload protection enables the inverter to automatically shut down if the output wattage is exceeded or a short in the wiring is detected.
- Automatically shuts down if abnormal voltages or temperatures are detected, protecting your expensive batteries.
Back to Top
Features & Attributes
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 15 × 6.5 × 5 inches
- Weight: 55 lbs
- Input voltage between 36 and 64 VDC
- Continuous output of 230VAC at 50 Hz and 25°C
- Pure sinewave power
- Numerous protection features to provide a safe and peace-of-mind operation
- Built in over current protection for AC out
- Integrated input/output breakers
- Low/High battery protection will automatically shut down the inverter
- Battery temperature sensor
- Lightweight and versatile mounting options
- 2-year parts and labor warranty