Enphase 208VAC Trunk Cable, Portrait 40" Layout Single connector
|Enphase 208VAC Trunk Cable, Portrait 40" Layout Single connector||2977167||Enphase 208VAC Trunk Cable, Portrait 40" Layout Single connector M215/M250/S230/S280|
Enphase Energy, headquartered in Fremont, California, is a global leader in smart energy technology and the world's leading supplier of solar microinverters. Founded in 2006, Enphase designs and manufactures software-driven home energy solutions that span solar generation (Microinverters), home energy storage and web-based monitoring and control.
The Enphase Home Energy Solution lets you generate, store, and manage your home’s energy so that you can save money, become more energy independent, and reduce your energy footprint. Enphase delivers smart, easy-to-use technology that connects energy generation, storage and management on one intelligent platform.
Enphase Energy is committed to quality, reliability, and environmental responsibility, and is ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001:2009 certified. Their commitment is expressed in every design they test, every component they select, every product they manufacture, and every system they monitor. The result is that their system reflects the industry's most rigorous standards, only coming to market after one million hours of power-on testing.
The Enphase smart home with IQ
Enphase provides safe, reliable technology and offers you the flexibility to handle whatever the future might bring — from home expansions to smart home and smart grid integration.
There are four main components of the Enphase Smart system:
Enphase Microinverters: The power behind your system
- Highly efficient power conversion at each individual panel
- Rugged enclosure stands the test of time
- All-AC, low voltage power for safer solar
- Shading on one panel won't affect the output of any other panels, resulting in greater output.
- Expanding the system is easy by simply adding another panel and another Enphase micro-inverter to the array.
Enphase Envoy: The brains of your system
- Drives your Enlighten monitoring software
- Measures your home’s energy usage
- Two-way communication for ongoing system updates and remote maintenance
Enphase AC Batteries: Energy storage for your system
- Compact and very quiet
- Small and scalable so you can purchase only what you need
- Inherently more stable, safe and reliable than alternative systems
- Comes with inverter and software as standard (no hidden costs)
Enphase Enlighten: The world’s most advanced solar + storage monitoring
- Award-winning software that lets you monitor system health from any web-connected device
- Quickly identify trends in efficient energy usage as well as areas for improvement.
- Proactive alerts notify you of any issues
The Enphase advantage
Enphase produces more energy
What do you prefer – a personal tutor for your child or a classroom full of students and one teacher?
Enphase is like a personal tutor for each of your solar panels. Each Enphase microinverter gets the best out of each panel and ensures that your overall system performs to its maximum capability.
This means, that over time an Enphase system will always outperform a string/conventional solar system. And this translates into real savings.
Enphase is more reliable
Enphase microinverters are used in over 100 countries — from all across the United States to India, Australia, and even Antarctica. This means that they operate in very cold but also very hot and humid climates without fail, thanks to very rigorous 1,000,000 power-on hours of testing before any new generation of microinverters gets released.
Enphase is perfect for your home
Every part of the Enphase Home Energy Solution is designed to have minimal impact on your home. Wiring and equipment are out of sight, and our low voltage design boosts safety.
Enphase is smarter monitoring
Once installed, you can view how your system is doing from your mobile device or tablet through Enphase MyEnlighten and make decisions about how to use your electricity more efficiently. Get the MyEnlighten app at the App Store or Google Play Store.
Back to Top