Enphase C250 Commercial Micro Inverter
- The Enphase Micro-Inverter system is the world's most technologically advanced inverter system for use with grid-tie, or utility-connected, solar electric systems.
- Shading on one panel won't affect the output of any other panels, allowing you to get the most power from your system and the most bang for your buck.
- Expand your system easier and cheaper by simply adding another panel and another Enphase micro-inverter to the array!
|Type||Size & Weight||Price|
|Enphase C250 Commercial Micro Inverter||2978000||250W||16 - 60VDC||480VAC||Microinverter||8.54 × 7.5 × 1.1 in|
Enphase Energy delivers microinverter technology for the solar industry that increases energy production, simplifies design and installation, improves system uptime and reliability, reduces fire safety risk and provides a platform for intelligent energy management. Our semiconductor-based microinverter system converts energy at the individual solar module level and brings a systems-based, high technology approach to solar energy generation. Enphase Energy is committed to quality, reliability, and environmental responsibility, and is ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001:2009 certified. Their commitment is expressed in every design they test, every component they select, every product they manufacture, and every system they monitor. The result is that their fourth-generation system reflects what they believe are the industry's most rigorous standards, only coming to market after one million hours of power-on testing..
Ease of Design and Installation
Solar electric systems using Enphase Micro-Inverters are simple to design and simple to install:
- There are no string calculations necessary
- Individual solar panels may be installed in any combination of module quantity, type, orientation and age.
- Each micro-inverter quickly mounts on the solar panel racking, directly beneath each panel.
- Low voltage DC wires connect from the solar panel directly to the co-located micro-inverter, eliminating the risk of the installer's exposure to lethal 600VDC power.
Enphase Supports a Great Online Monitoring System called Enphase Enlighten
By registering for Enphase Enlighten, a web-based monitoring and analytics system, you can monitor each solar panel in your array from anywhere you have internet access. The Enlighten website provides a wide range of information on your system and the individual solar panels. A graph of the solar array provides info on each module, including current and lifetime performance.
Enphase Micro-Inverters Maximize Power Output
With the Enphase Micro-Inverters, if one of your solar panels is shaded, or damaged, it does not affect the output of the rest of your solar array. All panels perform to their greatest capacity.
Each Solar Module has its own Enphase Inverter
An individual Maximum Peak Power Point Tracking Controller (MPPT) controls the output of each solar panel. This insures that the most available power from each panel flows into your system, regardless of the performance of the rest of the panels in the array.
The Micro-Inverter concept insures that there is no single point of failure in your solar electric system. Enphase Micro-Inverters are designed to operate at full power at temperatures as high as 65 degrees C (150 degrees F).