The ACLD monitors the battery voltage of a backup battery bank, and if the voltage rises to a predetermined level, the ACLD connects a diversion load of sufficient size, to the battery or energy source to prevent the battery voltage from increasing any further. The controller will continue to engage and disengage the load as often as necessary to prevent battery overcharge.
An AC Load Diversion controller is used to divert excess energy to an AC load in an effort to keep the battery bank that is connected to a back-up inverter from being overcharged, when used in an AC Coupled application.
Features & Attributes
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 13.75 × 11.5 × 7 inches
- Weight: 30 lbs
- Controls up to 4000 watts of excess power to prevent battery over-charge
- Multiple VDC Systems
- Works with 12, 24, or 48 volt systems
- Allows the use of common, resistive AC household loads instead of hard-to-find DC loads to divert excessive current
- Easy access Inverter and Network ports
- Standard RS485 MagNet protocol to communicate with Magnum inverters and remotes
- All Sources
- Can utilize power generated from wind, solar, or hydro systems
- Provides PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) voltage when powering diversion load to run load without flicker
- MPN: ACLD-40