Outback ProHarvest TS480-10K 480Vac 3 Phase Commercial Inverter
Outback ProHarvests TS480-10K commercial inverter was designed with reliability and ease of installation in mind. This small, lightweight commercial inverter includes MC4-compatible connectors, MPPT per string, monitoring per string, RS485 communication and Aux connector. The Outback ProHarvest TS480-10K inverter is small and light but you wont have to sacrifice performance with a 98.2% peak efficiency and wide MPP voltage range. Two DC string inputs independently track and monitor PV power. Outback ProHarvest inverters are designed for high reliability with a NEMA6 weatherproof rating and silent convection cooling. The required Gateway and AC cable are sold separately.
Outback ProHarvest inverters are perfect for rooftop commercial solar in extreme environments such as coastal, desert, and high altitude locations. They are also ideal for car ports, parking, and shade structures because units can be mounted at any orientation, under modules on the racking, clear of risk of vandalism and other hazards.
- Rugged 3-phase 480V plug & play system
- Small & lightweight
- Peak 98.2% efficiency, 97.5% CEC efficiency
- Two DC string inputs with independent monitoring and MPPT management
- Waterproof NEMA6, silent convenction cooling
- Designed for high reliability, uses no electrolytic capacitors
- Wide temperature range: -40-65°C
- UL 1741 SA