Schneider Electric’s Conext XW MPPT 80-600 Charge Controller is the first PV battery charge controller to use DC input voltages of up to 600 volts. This breakthrough in charge controller technology significantly decreases the current needed in an array, increasing string sizing and allowing you to place your solar panel array farther from the battery bank. It can be used with PV arrays with voltages ranging from 195 to 550 VDC and can support an output of up to 80 amps into the battery for battery voltages of 24 or 48 VDC (nominal). The PV open circuit voltage must not exceed 600 VDC.
The Conext XW MPPT 80-600 tracks the maximum power point of a solar panel array in order to deliver the maximum available current for charging batteries. During charging, the XW MPPT 80-600 charge controller regulates the battery voltage and output current based on the amount of energy available from the solar panel array and the present state-of-charge of the battery.
The XW MPPT 80-600 charge controller can be used with Schneider Electric XW and SW inverters, or used by itself in other Photovoltaic systems. A battery temperature sensor is included with the controller.
For more information on this charge controller, contact one of experienced sales technicians at (800) 472-2900 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 80 A output, 48V or 24 V battery (nominal)
- Full power (4,800 W / 2,560W) up to 45 degrees C or 113 degrees F
- Fast sweep MPPT algorithm
- Two- or three-stage battery charger, plus EQ
- Battery type setting: FLA, AGM, Gel, Custom
- Battery temperature compensation
- High efficiency: 96% nom 48V, 94% nom @24V
- Low tare loss (0.5W, Xanbus Power Supply Off)
- Built-in GFP and indicator
- Input over-voltage and over-current protection
- Output over-current and back-feed protection
- Over-temperature protection
- Selectable PV array grounding: (+), (-), or ungrounded
- Positive or negative system ground
- Xanbus compatible for AGS, Gateway, SCP and XW