Flush Mount OutBack Mate Controller
The Mate is a complete Outback system control module and display for inverters and FlexMax controllers in any combination. Its display shows operation and allows programming and adjustment of inverter and controller set points. It can be located up to 1,000 feet away from the system and includes an RS232 port for connection to a PC for data logging and system monitoring.
The Mate2 system controller is not compatible with Outback’s Radian or FXR series of inverters. Use the Mate3 remote for any FXR or Radian inverter.Back to Top
Features & Attributes
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 4.3 × 5.8 × 2 inches
- Weight: 1 lbs
- Interface Display - 4 line 80 character backlit LCD - Alphanumeric with graphic symbols.
- Control Keypad - 6 backlit silicone membrane keys- dedicated inverter and AC input keys.
- Status Indicators - Two LED Status Indicators : Green = Inverter Yellow = AC Input.
- Communication Protocol - Proprietary OutBack Multi-drop using an OutBack HUB.
- Interconnection Cabling - Standard CAT5 network cable with RJ45 modular jack.
- PC Computer Interface - RS232 opto-isolated DB9 jack 9600 baud serial communication.
- Microprocessor - 16 MHz low power consumption version.
- Setpoint and Data Memory - 32K non-volatile flash RAM.
- Clock / Calendar - On-board real time clock with battery backup.
- Audible Indicator - 2 KHz Transducer.
- Environmental Rating - Indoor Type 1 Optional outdoor Type 3R transparent lockable cover.
- MPN: MATE2