Morningstar’s TriStar Meter-2 (TS-M-2) Charge Controller
Morningstar's TriStar Meter-2 (TS-M-2) is an advanced digital meter for use with TriStar™ solar controllers.
The TriStar meter's easy-to-read display (2 line x 16 character LCD's) shows extensive system and controller information, including logged data, bar graph metering, alarms and faults for easy troubleshooting. Language capability includes English, French, German, Portuguese or Spanish. This meter is mounted on the controller.
When you use the Morningstar's MeterHub, the TS-M-2 can be networked in multi-controller systems. This allows aggregate system and individual controller data to be displayed simultaneously on one meter.Back to Top
Features & Attributes
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 4.6 × 4.6 × 1 inches
- Weight: .5 lbs
- Uses standard 6 conductor RJ-11 connectors.
- Both data and meterbus power flow over a single cable.
- Network supports up to 15 devices and, optionally, more than one meter per system.
- Four directional pushbuttons for easy navigation of display screens.
- Backlighting to enhance readability.
- This optional meter can be added during the initial controller installation or added anytime in the future. It can be connected temporarily to troubleshoot one system and then moved to monitor other sites.
- Displays individual controller data from up to 14 TriStars with optional Morningstar Meterhubs.
- Aggregates system data to show total charge, load and battery charge/discharge state.
- Auto detects any device found on the network.
- MPN: TS-M-2