Morningstar’s TriStar Meter-2 (TS-RM-2) Charge Controller
Morningstar's TriStar Remote Meter-2 (TS-RM-2) is an advanced digital meter for use with any TriStar™ solar controller. It is recommended for the Tri-star MPPT Charge Controller.
This remote meter can be flush mounted up to 98.4 feet away from the controller. The meter's easy-to-read display (2 line x 16 character LCD's) shows extensive system and controller information. It includes logged data, bar graph metering, alarms and faults for easy troubleshooting. Its language capability includes English, French, German, Portuguese or Spanish.
Using Morningstar's MeterHub allows the TS-RM-2 to be networked in multi-controller systems, so that aggregate system and individual controller data to be displayed simultaneously on one meter.
Features & Attributes
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 4.5 × 4.5 × 1.4 inches
- Weight: 2.25 lbs
- Uses standard 6 conductor RJ-11 connectors.
- TS-RM-2 fits a “double gang” electrical box and includes 30 meters (98.4 feet) of cable.
- Both data and meterbus power flow over a single cable.
- Network supports up to 15 devices and, optionally, more than one meter per system.
- Four directional pushbuttons for easy navigation of display screens.
- Backlighting to enhance readability.
- This optional meter can be added during the initial controller installation or added anytime in the future. It can be connected temporarily to troubleshoot one system and then moved to monitor other sites.
- Displays individual controller data from up to 14 TriStar controllers with optional Morningstar Meterhubs.
- Aggregates system data to show total charge, load and battery charge/discharge state.
- Auto detects any device found on the network.
- MPN: TS-RM-2