Morningstar's Ground Fault Protection device provides a code-compliant solution for adding ground fault protection to off-grid and on-grid PV systems. The GFPD-600V is specifically designed for the TriStar 600V MPPT charge controllers.
The GFPD detects and interupts ground faults in the PV system. Morningstar's GFPD will detect a current imbalance between conductors in a circuit and will break both positive and negative legs once a ground fault is detected.Back to Top
Features & Attributes
Back to Top
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 14.1 × 8.7 × 4.2 inches
- Weight: 8.9 lbs
- Trips at lower fault current with higher accuracy
- Breaks both positive and negative conductors to completely isolate PV circuits
- Works for positive and negative grounded systems
- Powered by the PV system's battery bank
- Includes visual and audible alarms
- Supports single or multiple-controller installations, only shuts off affected controllers while maintaining the system earth bond for battery and loads.
- MPN: GFPD-600V