The SunLight combines the SunSaver design with an advanced microcontroller for automatic lighting control functions. It also has a rotary switch that allows it to turn on the loads after dusk for 2, 4, 5, 8, or 10 hours.
It also has the option to turn loads on at dusk, off during the night, and on again before dawn and Another available option is to have it on from dusk until dawn. It comes with a test button that turns on the light for five minutes.
The SunLight comes with a 5-year warranty.Back to Top
Features & Attributes
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 2.2 × 6.6 × 1.3 inches
- Weight: .6 lbs
- Using solar array voltage to determine day and night, the SunLight provides 10 different lighting control options.
- By measuring the length of the night, the SunLight’s ON/OFF/ON options provide the capability to turn on the light at sunset, turn off the light after 3 to 6 hours, and then turn on the light again for 1 or 2 hours before sunrise.
- The length of the night is calculated by taking a 4 night average, and thus it automatically adjusts for seasonal changes in the length of the night
- The test button helps the installer by blinking the red LED to confirm correct selection of lighting control option, and also turns on the light for 5 minutes to verify that the light is operating correctly.Timer accuracy is within 2 seconds.
- MPN: SL-20L-12V