The SunLight combines the SunSaver design with an advanced microcontroller for automatic lighting control functions. It has a rotary switch that allows it to turn on the loads after dusk for 2, 4, 5, 8, or 10 hours.
It also has the option to turn loads on at dusk, off during the night, and on again before dawn and Another available option is to have it on from dusk until dawn. It comes with a test button that turns on the light for five minutes.
The SunLight comes with a 5-year warranty.
Features & Attributes
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 3 × 7 × 2 inches
- Weight: .07 lbs
- Microcontroller digital accuracy
- Fully automatic operation
- Ten field adjustable lighting control options
- Special on/off/on lighting functions
- Manual test capability
- LVD override protection
- Detects day and night using the PV array
- Suitable for all 12/24 Vdc lamps
- Sealed/Flooded battery select
- Temperature compensation
- Parallel with a SunSaver for 40 amps solar
- Includes SunSaver battery charging circuit
- MPN: SL-20L-24V