The American-made Classic Lite 150 MPPT Charge Controller offers a pulse pounding output up to 96 amps. By comparison, the Classic 150 offers up to 96 amps, the Classic 200 ranges to 79 amps, and the Classic 250 to 63 amps. With the Classic Lite, you won't need another charge controller.
HyperVOC Technology offers more voltage headroom
In clear cold weather, your solar panels may possibly output higher voltages, which can exceed the voltage capacity of your controller. HyperVOC Technology will provide added protection during these clear cold weather conditions.
No other MPPT charge controller offers protection from exceeding the voltage capacity. In fact, most competitors will actually void your controller's warranty if the voltage capacity has been exceeded.
Six LED lights indicate mode of operation
They include current limit, ground fault, bulk, absorption, float, equalize and resting. Its user friendly dip switches can be used to select the appropriate voltage for your battery banks.
380 days of daily data logging
Logs can be viewed on your PC via the local network. The new Lite can be upgraded to add the graphic display panel (MNGP) that comes with the standard classic and can be used in conjunction with existing LED panels. If the Lite is networked with a standard Classic, the MNGP on the standard Classic can be used to program the Lite.
What's the difference between the regular Classic and the Lite?
Midnite Solar's Classic Lite MPPT Charge Controller offers the same superior performance and protection as the regular Classic, but comes with a better price tag. The Classic Lite comes with an LED panel with switches instead of the graphical display. The Lite also does not offer the Arc Fault Protection that comes with the standard Classic.
Call a Wholesale Solar technician at 1-800-472-1142 to find out more about Midnite Solar's new Classic Lite Charge Controller.Back to Top
Features & Attributes
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 14.9 × 6 × 4 inches
- Weight: 12 lbs
- [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
- Battery charge voltage of 12-93 volts
- Less expensive than the standard Classic
- Dip switch programming
- LED indicators for Bulk, Absorb, Float, EQ and Errors
- Manual and Auto EQ
- Full Internet capability
- 150, 200 and 250V operating voltages
- Exclusive hyperVOC extends VOC limits
- 12-48V battery charging standard
- Solar and hydro MPPT modes
- Ethernet, USB and RS232
- Works with standard Classic Midnite's Graphic Display (MNGP) as a remote display
- 380 days of data logging with 12 parameters
- Perfect for multiple Classic installations
- ETL Listed for the U.S. & Canada