MidNite Solar’s The KID 30A MPPT charge controller is ideal for small PV-powered renewable energy systems. As your energy needs grow, add a second KID in parallel for twice the power from a single array. This versatile charge controller works with your 72 cell modules or 60 cell modules. The KID is the only medium sized charge controller to meet NEC 2011 requirements.
Great for marine applications. The marine models (MN-KID-M-W and MN-KID-M-B) come with a mounting bracket, 4′ of flexible conduit and extra protection against moisture, dust, chemicals and extreme temperatures. The compact size of the KID, 9.25″ x 3.3125″ x 6.5625″ (W x H x D), fits great in tight quarters.
- Battery Voltage 12V-48V
- Battery Voltage Range 9V-64V
- HyperVOC mode (add the battery voltage to the operating voltage for VOC rating)
- LCD plus LED status lights
- 5 year warranty
- Operates in a wide range on temps. (-40°C to 50°C)
- Input and output can be paralleled with another KID unit
- Quiet - No fan
- Sealed for harsh environments
- Reverse polarity protected
- MPPT Tracking