SMA Sunny Boy 3800 US inverters now comes with an integrated Arc Fault Circuit Interrupter (AFCI) protection. Not only does this give you more protection from possible fires, your system will be in compliance with the 2011 NEC code, saving you time and money from upgrading your system at a later date.
What are the benefits of the SB3800US Inverters?
The Sunny Boy 3800-US inverters are specially designed for countries that require UL certification. Automatic grid voltage detection* and an integrated DC disconnect switch simplifies installation, ensuring safety as well as saving time. This model features galvanic isolation and can be used with all types of modules-crystalline as well as thin-film. The die-cast aluminum enclosure, with the OptiCool active temperature management system, guarantees the highest yields possible and a long service life, even under extreme conditions. The Sunny Boy 3800-US is designed for projects with a current limit of 16A.
The 3800US SunnyBoy Inverters come with a 10 year standard warranty. Call us at (1-800-472-1142 for questions.
Features & Attributes
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 9 × 18 × 14 inches
- Weight: 84 lbs
- Certified to the new UL1741/IEEE 1547
- 10 year standard warranty
- Improved CEC efficiency
- Near perfect sinewave shape
- Integrated load-break rated DC disconnect switch
- Integrated fused series string combiner
- Built-in LCD output display
- Comprehensive SMA communications and data collection options
- Maximum Power Point Tracking
- Ideal for residential or light commercial applications
- Rugged cast aluminum outdoor rated enclosure
- passes requirements for CA renewable energy rebate program
- isolation monitoring
- surge voltage protection
- interruption protection.
- LED indicator for malfunction
- ground fault protection
- rugged outdoor enclosure