OutBack Power FLEXpower ONE systems are more complete, more intuitive and easier to use than ever before. Equipped with a FlexMax FM80 charge controller, they now include an FlexNET DC Monitor, a GFDI, and a HUB10. They also now come with a Mate 3, which makes programming and monitoring your solar power system an easy task. This particular FLEXpower model, the FP1 GTFX3048, comes equipped with OutBack's grid-tied GTFX3048 inverterand is designed for 120VAC 60Hz applications.
Easy-to-install and Code Compliant
Wired with all of the necessary safety devices, the FP1 GTFX3048 FLEX power System is compact in size and ideal for smaller solar power applications, such as cabins, chalets, homes, remote communication sites and back-up power systems. With easy-to-install mounting brackets, the FLEXpower ONE System is designed for a quick installation. Saving you time and money. FLEXpower ONE components carry all of the necessary ETL Certifications for a code compliant installation.
Features & Attributes
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 20.3 × 13 × 64 inches
- 1 Outback GTFX3048 Inverter
- 1 FLEXmax 80 Charge Controller
- 1 OutBack MATE3 Control Module and Display
- 1 Outback HUB-10 Communication Manager
- 1 OutBack RTS - Remote Temp Sensor
- Prewired AC and DC boxes with 120VAC Bypass and Type B Outlet
- 175A DC breaker
- Surge protector for 120V 60Hz applications (FN-DC not included.)
- 80 amp charge controller breaker