Outback Power's SmartHarvest Solar Power Stations (SPS) are engineered solutions for remote power applications. This system is designed to operate with approximately 3 hours of solar resource per day or more and is engineered for continuous, autonomous and automatic operation with minimal field maintenace required. They can be installed nearly anywhere with the included powder-coated NEMA 3R enclosure and high quality racking rated for 90 MPH winds. Built-in circuit breakers protect the charge controller and all sensitive internal circuits. Outback’s EnergyCell RE batteries are included as well as the highest quality racking, charge controller and PV module(s).
Outback’s Solar Power Stations are ideal for anyone who needs remote DC power away from the electrical grid.
Back to Top
- Farmers with irrigation, remote field/barn lighting, electric fencing and other agricultural needs
- Park services and rangers operating communicatoins and monitoring equipment
- Security teams operating camera monitoring and video recording systems
- Environmental monitoring groups tracking weather, water levels, and operating sampling equipment
- Facilities operators requiring stand-alone systems with their own power
- Municipalities looking for a lower-powered LED lighting solution or powering radar speed control signs
- Highway and transportation operations and maintenance departments implementing Intelligent Traffic Systems (ITS) alongside roads and construction zones
…and any other application requiring reliable, consistent power in a remote location away from the power lines. Reference the SPS Selection Guide PDF below for more info and help choosing the appropriate system for your application.
Features & Attributes
Back to Top
- (2) ET Solar 255w modules
- SmartHarvest SCCM20-100 charge controller
- 24 volt DC output
- 318Ah battery bank
- Pole-mount racking included rated for up to 90 MPH wind speeds