Tamarack pole mounts are designed to install quickly and provide a secure mounting structure for PV modules on a single pole. The intuitive design is easy to learn and provides for a fast and easy installation.
Using heavy-duty corrosion-resistant 5052-H32 aluminum components, both the top of pole and side of pole mounts are built to last. With several different model sizes, Tamarack pole mounts can hold a variety of PV modules. In addition, seasonal adjustability for maximizing energy production is provided by several tilt-angle settings and can be operated by a single individual.
Please contact us for help sizing or choosing a pole mount.Back to Top
Features & Attributes
- Weight: 121 lbs
- Module Tilt Range: 15 to 65 degrees
- Pole Size: 2", 4", and 6"
- Max Wind Speed: 90
- Module Orientation: Landscape/Portrait
- Wind Exposure: Category B & C
- Materials (excluding pipe): 5052-H32 Aluminum, Powder Coated Steel, Stainless Steel Fasteners
- Warranty: 10 Years