Wholesale Solar carries MidNite Solar PV Combiners, including the MNPV3, MNPV6, MNPV12 and the MNPV16. This range of combiners can accommodate a PV system as small as a two-string, off-grid cabin and up to 16 strings for a 100KW commercial grid-tie inverter.
The MNPV series of combiners are the result of 20 years of design and manufacturing experience in the renewable energy industry. They use 150VDC and 300VDC breakers or 600VDC fuses depending on model number. Some models are adaptable to two separate inverters. Please call one of our sales technicians to find out more.
Features & Attributes
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 14.5 × 12 × 3.5 inches
- Weight: 8.3 lbs
- All aluminum powder coated housing. Won’t rust or degrade due to sun exposure.
- Flip up cover that can stay in the open position during installation
- PV Negative bus bar with openings for #14-6 and #1/0-14)
- Chassis ground bus bar with #14-6 and #1/0-14 wire openings
- Standard din rail for mounting breakers or fuse holders
- Tin plated copper bus bars to combine breaker and fuse holder outputs
- Dead front cover snaps into place after wiring is complete for safety
- Knock outs for PV in and PV out on bottom and sides
- PV IN knockouts are ½” & 7/8” concentric to allow for bulkhead mount MC connectors or strain reliefs
- Top surface is available to bring conduit in from directly above the enclosure
- MPN: MNPV12