Midnite Solar designed the 120 VAC Outback Plus E-Panel with the additional components necessary to create a code compliant system. It is ETL listed to US and Canadian standards.
The MNE125AL-PLUS, a part of this series, allows the outback inverter AND charge controller to both be mounted on the door. (See photo on the right.). It is small in size compared to existing disconnects, and pre-wired to save time, money and complexity. All field wiring connections are clearly labeled.
This 125 amp AC/DC Disconnect is compatible with the following Outback inverters: FX3048T, VFX3648, GTFX3048, GVFX3648 inverters. Call a Wholesale Solar tech to find out more.
Features & Attributes
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 14 × 28 × 12 inches
- Weight: 25 lbs
- Three slots for ¾” wide panel mount breakers like the MNEDC80
- Easily expands to accommodate additional inverters
- Six slots for ½” wide din rail mount breakers like the MNEPV63
- Pre-wired 50 amp 277VAC rated Inverter AC bypass switch
- Pre-wired 50 amp 277VAC rated AC Input disconnect
- Bus bars for Battery Plus, Battery Minus, Ground, PV+, PV-,AC hot in, AC hot out, Neutral
- Mounting hardware for Inverter and charge controller
- Mounting brackets for hanging E-Panel on wall
- ETL listed to UL and Canadian standards
- Standard Left hand hinged door to mount inverter
- Knockouts for AC and DC conduits
- Charge controller mounts on the door with inverter
- Cut outs for one GFCI outlet
- DC Inverter Battery breaker 125A, 175A, or 250A
- Internal inverter cables
- 500 A shunt
- Accommodates lightning/surge suppressors from Midnite, Outback and others.