MidNite Solar pre-wired inverter systems offer a turn key solution to installing a battery based inverter system, saving you time in the field. With a pre-wired solution all of the confusion is taken out of selecting all the right parts. This system uses the Schneider Electric Conext SW inverter that is rated at 2,500 watts and uses a 24 volt battery. It produces 120/240 volts AC.
The Whizbang Jr (MNWBJR) current sense module for Classic provides battery state of charge and is included with this product.
This system is also available using the Schneider Conext SW4024 or the Schneider Conext SW4048.
- Environmental Rating - Type 1 (Indoor)
- Schneider Electric Conext SW Pre-Wired 2524 120/240 vac Inverter for Off Grid
- Schneider System Control panel
- SW E-Panel
- MidNite Back Plate (MNSW-BP)
- AC Bypass Assembly
- Classic 150 charge controller with DC-GFP (Ground Fault protection) and Arc Fault protection built in.
- Three MNSPD300's (Surge Protection Devices)
- 250 amp Battery Main Breaker for the SW Inverter
- Warranty - All MidNite components have a 5 year warranty. SW Inverters are covered by Schneider's manufacturers warranty.
- MidNite E-Panel, Classic Charge Controller and SPD's made in the USA
- Schneider SW Inverter made in India
- Listed by ETL for US & Canada.
- General labor for assembly, test and crating included