This is the basic E-Panel made for all of the OutBack FX & VFX inverters. The enclosure is only 9.5 inches wide and 25 inches tall. The main features are it's small size and low cost. The main drawback is also the small size. The picture here doesn't show it, but the insides have undergone a radical change in the form of individual AC busbars rather than the single AC block. This change allows up to 14 connections per circuit rather than only 5. This enclosure is available as a right hand hinged unit or left (door swing and breakers for a left version are opposite from the right hand version shown) Another configuration to this series is the availability of an aluminum enclosure vs. the standard steel unit. Steel units are powder coated gray and the aluminum is white. The white aluminum E-Panels are used in places like Hawaii or Maine or wherever salt air is a factor. Aluminum E-Panels also weigh 9 pounds less than the gray steel versions.
These E-Panels comes standard with the AC bypass and AC input disconnect pre-wired, din rails for 6 additional 13mm wide AC or DC breakers, battery breaker installed with inverter plus and minus cables, 500 amp/50mV shunt, battery plus busbar, battery minus busbar, AC busbars, ground busbar, DC cover, AC flex conduit tubing with couplers, MX60/Classic mounting bracket, grommets and bushings, numerous knock outs for cable entry and exit, lots of hardware for mounting inverter, charge controller etc, wall mounting brackets, installation instructions, wiring diagram mounted on the door, and a MidNite Solar tech support phone number.Back to Top
Features & Attributes
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 25 × 16 × 4 inches
- Weight: 39 lbs
- Small size compared to existing disconnect and over current solution
- Pre-wired to save time, money and complexity.
- White powder coated aluminum or standard gray powder coated steel
- Easily expands to accommodate additional inverters
- Six slots for din rail breakers, PV, Wind, Hydro, AC distribution
- Pre-wired 50 amp 240VAC rated Inverter AC bypass switch
- Pre-wired 50 amp 240VAC rated AC Input disconnect
- Bus bars for Battery Plus, Battery Minus and ground
- Mounting hardware for Inverter and charge controller
- Mounting brackets for hanging E-Panel on wall
- Heavy duty 175 amp AC distribution block