Off-grid solar panel works well in low light conditions.
Wholesale Solar is pleased to offer Solarland's SLP160S-12 monocrystalline 160-watt solar panel. With a nominal 12-volt DC output, this 36-cell solar panel is appropriate for off-grid applications including RVs, street lighting, water pumping, navigation lights, traffic signs and signals. It is an especially good choice if low light is an issue at your installation site.
25-year warranty means this 160-watt solar panel is built to last.
Constructed with heavy anodized frames and high transparent low iron glass, the SLP160S-12 will withstand heavy and high wind pressure. It also comes with competitive warranty — a 25-year limited power warranty and a 5-year workmanship warranty.
Features & Attributes
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 59.06 × 26.57 × 1.38 inches
- Weight: 26.46 lbs
- Nominal 12V DC for standard output.
- Outstanding low-light performance
- Power output tolerance with positive tolerance only (-5 /+10 %)
- Suitable for high snow and wind loads
- Anodized frames
- MC4 Connectors
- 36 Polycrystalline Cells