With a nominal 12-volt DC output, the SLP010-12 10-watt solar panel is appropriate for off-grid applications including RV's, boats, getaway cabins, street lighting or water pumping. It is an especially good choice if low light is an issue.
The SLP010-12 10-watt solar panel is built to last.
Made of 36 polycrystalline cells, high transparent low-iron glass, and sturdy anodized frames, the SLP010-12 10-watt solar panel will withstand heavy snowloads and high wind pressure. It comes with competitive warranty — a 25-year limited power warranty and a 5-year workmanship warranty.
For more information on this panel, or any other panel, contact one of our technicians at 1-800-472-1142 today.
Features & Attributes
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 14.06 × 11.89 × 1.18 inches
- Weight: 4.63 lbs
- Nominal 12V DC for standard output.
- Outstanding low-light performance
- Power output tolerance with positive tolerance only (-5 /+10 %)
- Suitable for high snow and wind loads
- Anodized frames
- Junction Box
- 36 Polycrystalline Cells