Looking for an easy-to-use portable solar lantern?
The BSS-00316 Portable Lantern is easy to handle and is great to have in the event of emergencies. You can also bring it along on a camping, RV, or boat trip--anywhere where grid power is not available. It comes with a USB connector and cell phone adapter.
The Solarland BSS-00316 Emergency Lantern comes with a 2.5-watt solar panel that takes 3.5 hours to charge up. It has two brightness settings. At the low setting, the light will run for 10 hours on a fully charged battery. At the high setting, the light will run for 5 hours.
The battery will last up to 1,000 cycles. (A cycle refers to batteries being fully discharged and recharged.)
|If you have any questions regarding this solar light, contact us at (1-800-472-1142 or [email protected].|
Features & Attributes
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 6.8 × 7.3 × 4.5 inches
- Weight: 1.9 lbs
- One waterproof 2.5W Solar Panel with pre-attached wire
- Rechargeable lithium battery will last 1,000 cycles
- Two brightness modes
- Charge time 3.5 hours
- One-year warranty (not on the battery)
- Solar charging/system status light
- Battery state-of-charge/discharge indicator light
- Cell phone adapter
- USB connector