Off-grid solar panel works well in low light conditions.
Solarland's SLP085-12 multicrystalline 85-watt solar panel with a nominal 12-volt DC output, is appropriate for off-grid applications including RVs, street lighting, water pumping, navigation lights, traffic signs and signals. This panel is a great choice for smaller 12v battery-based systems as it will not require an MPPT charge controller, and an especially good choice if low light is an issue at your installation site.
25-year warranty means this 85-watt solar panel is built to last.
Constructed with heavy anodized frames and high-transparent, low-iron glass, the SLP085-12 will withstand heavy wind pressure and snow loads. It also comes with a 25-year limited power warranty and a 5-year workmanship warranty.
For more information on this panel, or any other panel, contact one of our technicians at 1-800-472-1142 today.
Features & Attributes
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 37.01 × 26.57 × 1.18 inches
- Weight: 19.62 lbs
- Outstanding low light performance
- Power output tolerance with positive tolerance only (-5 /+10 %)
- Suitable for high snow and wind loads
- Anodized frames
- Junction Box
- 36 Multicrystalline Cells
- 25-year linear power warranty