Wholesale Solar is pleased to offer Solarland's SLP090-12U polycrystalline 90-watt solar panel. With a nominal 12-volt DC output, this 36-cell solar panel is appropriate for off-grid applications including RV's, street lighting, water pumping, navigation lights, traffic signs and signals. It is especially a good choice if low light is an issue at your installation site.
25-year warranty means this 90-watt solar panel is built to last.
Constructed with heavy anodized frames and high transparent low iron glass, the SLP090-12U will withstand heavy and high wind pressure. It also comes with competitive warranty — a 25-year limited power warranty and a 5-year workmanship warranty.
Features & Attributes
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 37.01 × 26.57 × 1.18 inches
- Weight: 17.64 lbs
- Outstanding low light performance
- Power output tolerance with positive tolerance only (-5 /+10 %)
- Suitable for high snow and wind loads
- Anodized frames
- Junction Box
- 36 Polycrystalline Cells
- Industry leading 25-year linear power warranty
- MPN: SLP090-12U