Off-grid solar panel works well in low light conditions.
Wholesale Solar is pleased to offer Solarland's SLP100-12 polycrystalline 100-watt solar panel. With a nominal 12-volt DC output, this 36-cell solar panel is appropriate for off-grid applications including RV's, street lighting, water pumping, navigation lights, traffic signs and signals. It is an especially good choice if low light is an issue at your installation site.
25-year warranty means this 100-watt solar panel is built to last.
Constructed with heavy anodized frames and high transparent low iron glass, the SLP100-12 will withstand heavy and high wind pressure. It also comes with competitive warranty — a 25-year limited power warranty and a 5-year workmanship warranty.
For more information on this panel, or any other panel, contact one of our technicians at1-800-472-1142 today.
Features & Attributes
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 26.57 × 41.81 × 1.18 inches
- Weight: 19.62 lbs
- Uses MC4 Connectors
- Size: 41.81 x 26.57 x 1.18
- Outstanding low light performance
- Power output tolerance with positive tolerance only (-5 /+10 %)
- Suitable for high snow and wind loads
- Anodized frames
- MC4 Connector
- 36 Polycrystalline Cells
- Industry leading 25-year linear power warranty