12-volt DC output appropriate for off-grid applications
The SLP055-12 55-watt solar panel is a high-efficiency module that offers outstanding performance even in low-light scenarios. Great for RVs, boats, cabins, street lights or water pumps.
Built to last
Made of 36 polycrystalline cells, high transparent low-iron glass, and sturdy anodized frames, the SLP055-12 55-watt solar panel will withstand heavy snowloads and high wind pressure. It comes with a 25-year limited power warranty and a 5-year workmanship warranty.
For more information on this panel, or any other panel, contact one of our technicians at 1-800-472-1142today.
Features & Attributes
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 25.75 × 26.57 × 1.18 inches
- Weight: 12.46 lbs
- Nominal 12V DC for standard output.
- Outstanding low-light performance
- Power output tolerance with positive tolerance only (+/-5 %)
- Suitable for high snow and wind loads
- Anodized frames
- Junction Box
- 36 Polycrystalline Cells
- Industry leading 25-year linear power warranty
- MPN: SLP055-12U