OutBack Power Remote Monitor & Control (MATE)
The MATE system display and controllers are great tools for managing your OutBack Power system. With one single MATE you can remotely manage and monitor multiple inverter/chargers, FM60 & FM80 and any power conversion and control products you plan to add later.
The MATE and MATE2 are full of features to simply manage your system. The easy-to-read 3.1" (8 cm) LCD is backlit for nighttime or dark operating conditions. Four soft keys allow easy navigation of menus and functions. Two hot keys give quick access to AC and inverter functions.
Built-in clock and calendar enable timer based programming of inverter and charger operation. You can set the system to work with time-of-day power rates or to limit the generator's operation time to a specific time period of the day or week. All of your settings are stored in permanent memory, eliminating the need to reprogram in the event of a system shutdown or battery replacement.
The MATE and MATE2 include a RS232 port with DB9 jack to connect to the serial port of a PC computer. With optional software you can perform such operations as data logging and graphical display of the system's operation and performance. The MATE system display and controller are surface mounted while the MATE2 can be flush mounted in a wall cut-out.
The Outback Mate remote is not compatible with Outback’s Radian and FXR series of inverters. Use the Mate3 remote for any FXR or Radian inverter.Back to Top
Features & Attributes
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 2 × 5.75 × 4.25 inches
- Weight: 2.25 lbs
- Interface Display - 4 line 80 character backlit LCD - Alphanumeric with graphic symbols.
- Control Keypad - 6 backlit silicone membrane keys- dedicated inverter and AC input keys.
- Status Indicators - Two LED Status Indicators : Green = Inverter Yellow = AC Input.
- Communication Protocol - Proprietary OutBack Multi-drop using an OutBack HUB.
- Interconnection Cabling - Standard CAT5 network cable with RJ45 modular jack.
- PC Computer Interface - RS232 opto-isolated DB9 jack 9600 baud serial communication.
- Microprocessor - 16 MHz low power consumption version.
- Setpoint and Data Memory - 32K non-volatile flash RAM.
- Clock / Calendar - On-board real time clock with battery backup.
- Audible Indicator - 2 KHz Transducer.
- Environmental Rating - Indoor Type 1 Optional outdoor Type 3R transparent lockable cover
- MPN: Mate