The Rolls Surrette S550 (S-550) deep cycle batteries feature a high cycle life with thick, positive battery plates and a large liquid reserve. With a higher total capacity than the S480, Rolls Surrette takes the L-16 size battery to even higher levels by improving the overall capacity and service life.
Heavier than the L-16H type, the model S550 (S-550) is a six volt battery with a capacity of 554 amp Hrs. @100 Hr. rate. The model S550 (S-550) is also unsurpassed in reliability. Connections are easy due to the thick lead alloy flag terminals for 5/16 in. bolts. The battery is packaged in a light weight structural molded container with lifting rope handles.
Features & Attributes
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 7.125 × 12.5 × 16.75 inches
- Weight: 123 lbs
- Deep cycle
- Flooded lead-acid
- Reliable and dependable
- Dual container construction for a stronger shell
- 428 amp hour capacity @ 20 hr. discharge rate
- Rope handles
- The warranty for the Rolls S-550 (S550) battery is seven (7) years. The first 24 months are full replacement. The next 60 months are prorated.
- For a single string 554 AH battery bank, you will need 2 of the S-550 (S550) for a 12 volt system, 4 of the S-550 (S550) for a 24 volt system and 8 of the S-550 (S550) for a 48 volt system.
- Each additional string will multiply the AH capacity.