Less Complicated, More Reliable
Designed to work in conjunction with the revolutionary SolarEdge System, the SolarEdge SE7600A-US002NNU2 7.6 kW inverter is a highly reliable, compact, easy to install inverter. In a SolarEdge PV system, the MPPT and voltage management are handled separately for each module via a SolarEdge Powe Optimizer. This means the inverter is only responsible for DC to AC inversion, and the result is a less complicated, more reliable device. The fixed string voltage ensures operation at the highest efficiency at all times, independent of string length and temperature.
If you are interested in the technology of tomorrow, you will want to purchase a TESLA Powerwall-compatible SE7600A-USS today. The NEW SE7600A-USS StorEdge inverter is the foundation for StorEdge provindg a platform to integrate PV systems from 3,800 watts up to 10,260 watts from the solar modules. This inverter supports the bi-directional operation required for battery operation, integrates with the StorEdge Electricity Meter for consumption monitoring and contains the communications hardware to provide cloud-based monitoring of PV, battery and metering.
Web-Enabled Data Device Included with Inverter
For more information on the SolarEdge SE7600A-US002NNU2 inverter, or the SolarEdge system, please give us a call at 1-800-472-1142 or email us at [email protected].
Back to Top
Features & Attributes
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 12.5 × 30.5 × 7.2 inches
- Weight: 55 lbs
- Maximum efficiency greater than 98%
- Integrated arc fault protection for NEC 2011 690.11 compliance
- Small, lightweight and easy to install
- 12 year warranty (extendable to 20 or 25 years)
- Built-in module-level monitoring
- Communication to internet via Ethernet or Wireless
- IP65 / NEMA 3R – Outdoor and indoor installation
- Rapid shutdown compliant for NEC 2014 690.12
- MPN: SE7600A-US002NNU2