Concorde (Sun Xtender)’s PVX-340T AGM Battery
The PVX-340T battery has a copper alloy threaded insert terminal and is supplied with silicon bronze bolts, nuts, and washers for the required installation. This battery has a M6 terminal which has a torque value of 35 in-lb. After 15 cycles rated capacity is stated to be 77°F to 1.75 volts per cell. Product includes a 1-year warranty!
Features & Attributes
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 7.71 × 5.18 × 6.89 inches
- Weight: 25 lbs
- Copper Alloy Terminals for improved electrical connections.
- No exposed lead terminals . This change was incorporated to improve environmental safety and health.
- Threaded insert terminals are recessed to prevent short circuits across battery connections.
- New cover is flat top design. No protruding or exposed vent valves.
- Built in lifting handles, except PVX-490T, PVX-560T, and PVX-2240L.
- Reinforced container walls to reduce bulging.
- High Impact Strength Copolymer Polypropylene Case and Cover.
- Completely Sealed Valve Regulated Construction.
- Immobilized Electrolyte Non-Spillable.
- Maintenance Free Design Never Requires Watering.
- Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM) Micro-porous Glass Separators retain electrolyte.
- Flame Arresting Pressure Regulated Safety Valves.
- UL Recognized Systems Component.
- Positive Plates - Proprietary Lead Calcium Alloy - Negative Plates - Lead Calcium.
- Low Self Discharge Rate Approximately 1% per month at 25 C (77 F).
- Operates over a Wide Range of Temperatures from -40 C (-40 F) to +72 C (+160 F).
- Classified as "Non-Spillable Battery" for Transport.
- Most Part Numbers comply with DOT HMR49, Non-Hazardous Materials.
- MPN: PVX-340T