You will also need to purchase separately a shunt for each load you are measuring. The pentametric can measure up to 5 loads. INPUT UNIT ONLY
The new PentaMetric battery monitor system offers a lot more capability than the TriMetric monitor. The PentaMetric would be the choice for doing system data analysis utilizing a computer.Back to Top
Features & Attributes
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 8 × 8 × 8 inches
- It measures 1 or 2 battery systems with a common negative.
- With one battery system, battery current plus two charging current sources can be separately measured. Two voltages can be measured. Watts, watt hours and amp hours are also measured.
- It has a optional computer interface with (Windows) software that can control and read data on a local computer, or also over the internet.
- It can log data that can be imported to a spreadsheet and graphed to analyze performance and diagnose system problems. System efficiency (ratio of amp hours charged to amp hours discharged for each charge cycle) is regularly logged.
- Monitor up to 3 shunts--For example: measure total solar input and wind input independently in addition to monitoring battery "state of charge"
- Access the data with display unit (shown) with LCD display and buttons up to 1000 feet from batteries.
- Relay output to control generator or external alarm
- Audible and visual alarms for high and low battery conditions
- MPN: PM-5000-U