The ME-RTR, or "router" provides parallel capability for the MS-PAE Series inverters and includes many of the same features as the ME-ARC advanced remote control.
The router is designed with a user-friendly LCD display and rotary SELECT knob that allows all connected MS-PAE series inverter/chargers to be programmed in sync without the need to program each inverter separately. The router will accommodate up to four MSPAE inverter/chargers in parallel plus accessories.
The router comes with four 6 ft. CAT 5 cables for parallel stacking that are required for installation.
Features & Attributes
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 4.6 × 2.4 × 3 inches
- Weight: 2.2 lbs
- LED indicators for inverter/charger, router, communication ports, and auxiliary relay
- High quality LCD display: 20 x 4 line (80 characters total) alphanumeric display for setting up the inverter/charger operation, as well as viewing current status or fault messages
- Two ON/OFF buttons for inverter and charger
- PORT Button scrolls through the six communication and accessory ports and displays relevant information
- CTRL Button is used to select inverter, charger, and AGS functions previously set up using the SETUP button
- METER Button is used to access the ‘read only’ meters for DC, AC, AGS, and BMK
- SETUP Button is used to access the setup menus for the inverter, charger, AGS, and BMK
- TECH Button is used to access technical information, fault history, and to set a password for the SETUP button
- Rotary/select knob used to scroll through and select various settings and options