SolarEdge Zigbee Wireless Antenna
The ZigBee products for wireless connectivity enable either wireless mesh network between multiple inverters at a site, or wireless link between a master inverter and a remote internet gateway point.
Wireless connectivity allows for a simplified installation making them more reliable with no outdoor cabling protection required, safer with no lightning protection required, and more aesthetic with no long cables and fixtures. SolarEdge provides both ZigBee modules for installation within the inverter, and a home. The products come pre-configured to work with SolarEdge installations.
Features & Attributes
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 12 × 10 × 2 inches
- Weight: 1 lbs
- Interconnects inverters wirelessly
- Connects wirelessly between an inverter and a remote internet gateway
- Replaces either RS485 or Ethernet wiring
- External antennas for long or non-line-of-sight links
- No operating costs
- Zigbee unit installed within the inverter enclosure for outdoor resilience