SolarEdge Home Gateway SE1000-ZBGW-K5-NA
The SolarEdge Home Gateway kit is used to wirelessly connect a SolarEdge inverter to the internet. The Home Gateway kit can be used in place of an ethernet cable for online monitoring through the SolarEdge Monitoring Portal.
The Home Gateway Kit features an improved communications range of 15 meters or 50 feet (Indoors) by utilizing an external antenna on the inverter and by using the ZigBee communications protocol.
The Home Gateway Kit comes with one ZigBee slave unit and one Home Gateway. The basic kit can be augmented with additional ZigBee slave kits for multiple inverter installations and ZigBee repeater gateways for when you need to support longer transmission distances.Back to Top
Features & Attributes
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 2.6 × 4.4 × 1.8 inches
- Weight: .5 lbs
- Connects any SolarEdge inverter to a router via ZigBee wireless communication
- Extended range antenna provides up to 15m / 50ft indoor and up to 250m / 800ft LOS
- Connect up to 15 inverters wirelessly to a single Home Gateway with additional Slave Kits (sold separately)
- 5 Year Warranty
- MPN: SE1000-ZB00-DG2-X-NA