SolarEdge Cellular CDMA Kit
|Model||Part No.||Description||Size & Weight||Price|
|SolarEdge Cellular CDMA Kit||9994966||SolarEdge Cellular CDMA Kit, SE1000-CDMA2005-S1||3.55 × 1.35 × 2 in|
SolarEdge Cellular CDMA KitSpec. Sheet
- Up to 25% more efficient than string inverters in systems with shading issues.
- Optimal DC to AC conversion regardless of string lengths.
The SolarEdge System pushes the envelope in the continuing endeavor to improve gridtie solar power generation. In a SolarEdge System, a DC to DC Power optimizer is paired with each solar panel in an array, allowing each one to operate independently at its highest efficiency.
Benefits to a SolarEdge System include:
- 25% increase in energy production in systems with shading issues!
- Energy loss caused by module mismatch and partial shading is eliminated.
- Multiple arrays and module orientations are easily supported.
- Individual module monitoring, performance reporting and alerts.
- SolarEdge's proprietary SafeDC mechanism provides greater safety by shutting down module voltage during installation, maintenance, and firefighting.
- There is no more need for string sizing.
- Temperature is not a factor because fixed string voltage ensures the inverter always operates at its peak efficiency voltage and prevents under-voltage power losses even on hot days.
- Panels don't all have to be facing the same way.
- Different string lengths can now be accommodated.
- Solar power ratings and technologies can vary.
Unlike traditional gridtie systems, microinverter solar power systems have many of the same benefits listed above. Like SolarEdge Power Optimizers, microinverters control the output of each solar panel with Maximum Power Tracking. While microinverters optimize DC power and convert it to AC power, Power Optimizers offer DC to DC power optimization. One great advantage to SolarEdge Power Optimizers is that they can accommodate solar panels of up to 405 watts depending on the Power Optimizer you use.
A traditional gridtie system is similar to a SolarEdge system in that it has a centralized inverter responsible for DC to AC conversion. Some prefer traditional gridtie systems because the inverters are more accessible than microinverters. Others prefer to use a system with proven technology that has been around awhile.Monitoring Options
Monitoring is simple with the use of ethernet cable or ethernet bridge. If you have any questions regarding this system, or would like to discuss a custom-made system, please contact us.
- Calculate grid tie solar needs?
- SolarEdge Warranty
- Wholesale Solar's SolarEdge Gridtie Complete Systems
- SolarEdge Inverters
- iPhone Mapper Application
- SolarEdge Installation Video