SolarEdge SE3800H Inverter-Integrated EV Charger
The SolarEdge HD-Wave inverter with integrated EV Charger offers the ability to charge electric vehicles up to six times faster than a standard Level 1 charger through an innovative solar boost mode that utilizes grid and PV charging simultaneously. This product is the first PV inverter-integrated EV charger.
The SolarEdge HD-Wave inverter-integrated EV Charger reduces the hassle of installing a separate standalone EV charger and a PV inverter. Furthermore, it eliminates the need for additional wiring, conduit and breaker installation. By installing an EV charger that is integrated with an inverter, no additional dedicated circuit breaker is needed, saving space and ruling out a potential upgrade to the main distribution panel. Whether you own an EV now or just want to be EV-ready, future-proof your home with SolarEdge.
- Combines sun and grid power for charging up to six times faster than a Level 1 EV charger
- Reduces workload and costs of installing a standalone EV charger and PV inverter
- 12 year warranty, extendable to 20 or 25 years
- Saves space on main distribution panel to avoid potential upgrade
- Fully integrated with the SolarEdge monitoring platform (monitoring connection is also required for first-time EV charging)
- Built-in meter enables separate tracking of EV power usage for visibility and control
- Optional built-in Revenue Grade Meter (RGM)
- Demand-Response ready
EV Charger Configuration
For EV Charger configuration via the monitoring app, Ethernet or ZigBee connection is required.
Cellular connection may be used; requires a SIM card with a 1GB data plan that should be purchased from a cellular provider.
The charger cable and connector are not included.Back to Top